Services Included in this Package:
(Full Service - Needs to be booked 12 months prior)
- Initial Heart to Heart consultation to discuss your wedding needs in detail.
- Coordinate all aspects of the décor: (i.e. Flowers, Rentals, Linens, Lighting etc).
- Help you determine: Theme, Color Combinations, and Unique Personal Touches.
- Assistance selecting and designing all wedding stationery, including: Save-the-dates, Invitations, Programs, Menus, Escort/Place cards, Glass covers (for outdoor events).
- Up to 3 pre-screened vendor recommendations for each service needed.
- Review proposals and terms of final contracts with referred service professionals.
- Contact with lead planner via email and telephone during regular business hours regarding any questions or concerns.
- Will provide assistance to help you track tasks and budget.
- Schedule and attend meetings with vendors, when necessary.
- Provide assistance with hotel room blocking for your out-of-town guests.
- Marriage License information.
- Name change information.
- Assist with rental orders for any items needed for ceremony and/or reception.
- Attend menu selection, banquet set-up meetings and tastings with client.
- Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by catering manager.
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items.
- Venue walk-through meeting with couple 30 days prior to wedding day.
- Schedule and manage transportation services for your wedding day, as needed.
- Creation and distribution of wedding day timeline to all vendors prior to wedding day and review set-up and breakdown procedures.
- Letters/emails sent to wedding party and parents with important dates, times and instructions as needed.
- Assist the ceremony Officiate and orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family.
- Discuss ceremony song selections when needed.
- Onsite coordination and management of entire wedding day (includes lead planner and 1 or 2 assistants depending on size of event).
- Will provide wedding day emergency kit.
- Handle any last-minute changes, additions or problems that may arise.
- Meet with banquet staff regarding details for set-up and floor plans.
- Supervise the setup of the ceremony and reception locations.
- Ensure floral distribution of bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres.
- Direct guest seating and program distribution.
- Ensure proper arrangement of: seating cards, menus, favors, sign-in book, gifts, candles, flowers, etc.
- Will provide Band/DJ a detailed timeline: Grand Entrance, First Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son Dance, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter toss (as applicable).
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors.
- Collect any personal items at the end of the event and return to designated person.
Additional Concierge Services Provided for an Additional Charge when needed:
- Guest List RSVP Tracking
- Welcome Bag Design Creation and Distribution
- Wedding Weekend Activities, Scheduling and Coordination
- Rehearsal Dinner Coordination
- Post-Wedding Brunch Coordination
- Honeymoon Planning
- Assembly & Mailing of Wedding Invitations
Décor & Prop Rentals Available:
- Specially designed Background Floral Wall, used for desert or sweetheart table, as well as entrance photo-op
- Round glass cake table with specially designed white floral base (Custom floral base colors available upon request for an additional charge)
- Beautiful large red heart shaped umbrella (to be used rain or shine)